How to add lessons and resources to Curriculum Maps
Do you have specific materials and resources or even lessons and assessments that you want your teachers to use? You can add them to your Curriculum Map and teachers can access to them when they are building a course.
- In your Curriculum Map, in the sidebar on the left hand side of the screen there is an Element titled “Resources”. Click on it, and the Resources sidebar will open.
- On this screen, you can either drag the Resource pill or create a Resources subcategory. For example, if you are adding the resources for a Weather Lesson, you may want to call the subcategory “Weather”.
- Click on the three dots to the left of the Resources pill you have added to your Curriculum Map. This opens the option menu. To add resources to this container, select "Add/View Resources".
- This will open up a box populated with all the resources from your My Stuff page.
- Click on the checkmark of the resources you want to add to your resource pill. As you click on the checkmark, you'll see them listed on the left column. You can search for specific resources by using the filters on the far right of the screen. Once you are done selecting resources, click "Done" on the top right.
- The resource pill will be updated with a count of the resources added. To view the resources, click on the three dots and select Add/View Resources.