Clipping one or more images is similar to clipping an article or video . First, make sure you have the Ogment Web Clipper! If you don’t, here are directions on how to get it for Google Chrome (recommended) and Mozilla Firefox.
- Find an image on the web you would like to clip.
- Click the “O” button (Ogment Clipper) that you installed on your browser .
- Choose “Clip Images”.
- If there’s more than one image on the webpage, the Clipper allows you to select multiple images to bring into Ogment. Just click on the images you want and then hit “Next”.
- Just like articles and videos , you can edit the name of the image(s) and choose a tag or color. Then hit “Save”.
- Done! This is the same process no matter what you clip. See how to clip an article or video or how to save a bookmark .