Clipping a video is just like clipping an article. First, make sure you have the Ogment Web Clipper! If you don’t, here are directions on how to get it for Google Chrome (recommended) and Mozilla Firefox.
- Find a video you’d like to clip.
- Click the “O” button (Ogment Clipper) that you installed on your browser.
- Choose “Clip Video”.
- Just like articles, you can edit the name of the video and choose a tag or color. Then hit “Save”.
- You’ll see a message that explains the video you’ve just clipped is being processed (it may take a while since videos are often large files).
- Done! This is the same process no matter what you clip. See how to clip an article, image or bookmark.