How to log in to Ogment and install the Web Clipper
Once you’ve registered, you can log in to Ogment two ways.
- You can go to GetOgment.com and click the green “Log In” button on the top of the web page.
- Alternatively, you can go directly to the log in screen by going to https://app.getogment.com/login.
TIP: Bookmark the log in page so that you can get to it faster next time.
Getting the Web ClipperIf you have not already downloaded the Web Clipper as part of your registration process, you can download it once you’ve logged in. The Web Clipper works on both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The first step two steps are the same, no matter which browser you’re using:
- Click your profile icon in the top right of the page.
- Choose “Get Ogment Button” from the dropdown menu.
Installing the Web Clipper on Google Chrome
- Once you choose “Get Ogment Button” from the dropdown menu, you will be re-directed to the Google Chrome store.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” button.
- You’ll see a pop-up box that asks you to confirm if you want to add the Ogment button to your Chrome browser.
- Click the “Add extension” button.
The Ogment button is now added to your Chrome Browser.
You will not find the Ogment button by searching the Chrome Store; you must use the link in the Ogment website.
Installing the Web Clipper on Mozilla Firefox
- Once you choose “Get Ogment Button” from the dropdown menu, you will see a pop-up box that says “app.getogment.com would like to install an add on to Firefox: Ogment Clipper.”
- Click the “Install” button.
- A new message will pop up that says “Ogment Clipper has been installed successfully”, and you will see the green “O” on your browser menu on the top right.