How to manage student information
Ogment will help you track any special needs of your students, so that you have the information at a glance. Here is how:
- Go to your Classes page and choose a class.
- Next, click on the “Show Student Information” option located in the bar on the right hand side of the Class page above the “Co-Teacher Access Code.”
- Now you are on the “Student Information” page. Choose a cell that pertains to the student you would like to make a notation on.
- When you do that an information box will come up. Here you can tag the student and write any comments that you think is important for you to know when helping this child in class. Press the blue “Save” button when you are finished.
- Your student now has a notation marked off with a check. You can use this information when creating groups and assessments.
- When you are finished you can choose to “Hide Student Information,” located in the right sidebar, to keep the information confidential.