Tagging—it’s one of those things that you might not want to take the time to do. But the reality is that tagging will actually SAVE you time in the long run. It makes organizing and searching faster and easier. So let’s get started!
Tagging is available everywhere in Ogment. If you clip anything from the web—articles, videos, images, you can tag them.
5. When the editor loads, click on the "Settings" button in the top right.
6. Scroll down the left side to the tag field.
7. Begin typing in the tags field. Ogment will offer suggestions. You can select a suggestion or type your own. Congratulations, you have created a new tag!
8. Once you’ve tagged something, you can then view your lessons, assessments and resources by tags by simply clicking the “tag” icon in My Stuff.
9. You can see how many lessons, assessments and resources have a certain tag. You can also add a tag on this screen by clicking “Add tag”.
Congratulations, you've learned how, when, and why to manage your tags!